[Spellyans] diacritics

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Feb 2 16:27:27 GMT 2011

What we do need to be aware of is the passage of time.  The 3 years
since the AHG have whipped by, and the 2 remaining years until the
review will fly past even quicker.  We still don't know how that
review will be conducted.

A suggestion that came to my mind was that MAGA should invite each of
the active language groups to present their revisions, etc. by a date
six months in advance of the review, for all to be able to
scrutinise.  A new AHG should then be formed and - this time - given a
fully-paid fortnight to consider and decide (not 5 days as before).
This AHG should be allowed full access to their respective linguists,
if those are unable be present.

That AHG should consist of 3 from AT, 3 from the Cussell and 3 from
Kesva/Cowethas (not 3 from each), and NO nominee should be excluded.
The Chair should be someone like Ken McKinnon (who will stick to the
rules), NOT Trond (who didn't).

Craig

Craig Weatherhill