[Spellyans] diacritics

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:56:40 GMT 2011

Ultimately, however, when the present generation has gone, one orthography will be adopted.
And that orthography will be neither KK nor SWF/M nor T. Nor will it allow two sets of spellings.
Until a sound, unambiguous orthography, based on traditional graphs, is adopted, there will always be dissension
about how to spell Cornish.

Nicholas