[Spellyans] Cornish keyboard layout

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Thu Feb 17 21:48:45 GMT 2011

Thomas,

I have now installed your "Cornish_UK" keyboard onto my PC with Linux Mint.

As a warning to others, I made a mistake during the keyboard installation. My PC would not accept my logon and password. I could not log in, and I had to use the recovery console to correct things!

Anyway, I have tested it.

It seems to work as you described. I attach my findings. There were no errors. All of the necessary symbols for writing fully-accented KS can be typed. There was no unexpected behaviour but I note that "NoSymbol" results in the default symbol from the latin basic layout. If you don't want the defaults, just define something that is more to your liking.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim