[Spellyans] loan words

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Sat Feb 19 19:07:28 GMT 2011

I certainly would not advocate the wholesale use of borrowing as found
in Tregear.  However, when we look at the plays the amount of loan
words derived from English appears to be at an acceptable level.

Can I ask Craig and Eddie whether, in order to avoid so called English
loan words, they would conjugate the noun 'defnyth', to make an
unattested verb or, like me, would they use the attested 'usya'?