[Spellyans] loan words

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Tue Feb 22 14:45:23 GMT 2011

Yes Craig: hydronymy is the general onomastic term for  nomeclature  of
water features - hence hydronym

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX