[Spellyans] loan words

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 23 11:09:52 GMT 2011

Yes, DYWYVER is another simply splendid coinage that goes to prove that Cornish has an innate facility more than most languages for producing the neatest of neologisms! I off to attend to my dywyver right now! I don't think I remember this in any of my Cornish dictionaries- or certainly have not picked up on it! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Ewan.