[Spellyans] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Janice Lobb via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Jun 9 22:08:23 IST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Janice Lobb requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Michael,

- Janice

Accept invitation from Janice Lobb
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-goq792zy-3b/ISP2YgrtHpTwHWN_HPy20TqZk_zmbMg9SRR/blk/I2876671563_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPcSdj4TdzoTe399bS58en1gbnxbbPgVcjgUdPoScjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Janice Lobb
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-goq792zy-3b/ISP2YgrtHpTwHWN_HPy20TqZk_zmbMg9SRR/blk/I2876671563_2/39vcPoRcjsSdzsUcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-goq792zy-3b/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation