[Spellyans] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Fri Jun 10 11:18:44 IST 2011

Mur ras, Janice.

No offence - but I am not involved in social network grouping until the implications become a lot clearer.

Anyway thanks for the thought and the intention

oll an gwella - Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX