[Spellyans] Cornish keyboard layout

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:47:49 IST 2011

Just playing around with Ubuntu 11.04 I find that there is a change of
behaviour. The "Win Keys" no longer work, however, performing the
instructions below to change the options and selecting the "Menu" key then
the ability to type accents returns.

Probably some issue with the new Unity interface key bindings.

Christian