[Spellyans] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Clive Baker via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jun 21 08:26:15 IST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Clive Baker requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Michael,

- Clive

Accept invitation from Clive Baker
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-gp6j61o4-3q/ISP2YgrtHpTwHWN_HPy20TqZk_zmbMg9SRR/blk/I2904010890_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP0Ve30Nc3gMej99bRB8iApqk51QbP8Ne30ScjgUczcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Clive Baker
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-gp6j61o4-3q/ISP2YgrtHpTwHWN_HPy20TqZk_zmbMg9SRR/blk/I2904010890_2/39vc3AUc34Md30VcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-gp6j61o4-3q/ask/inv-23/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation