[Spellyans] An Beybel Sans in Kernowek

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Thu Mar 24 12:41:31 GMT 2011

Keslowena meur dheugh-why-oll !

I must send my heartiest congratulations to you all and especially to
Nicholas on this magnificent effort.

The publication of the Bible in Cornish, coinciding as it does with the
400th anniversary of the AV ( KJV) draws sharp attention to the four-century
delay in providing Cornish readers with the scriptures in their own
language: a key priority and objective for all protestants!   And thereby
long overdue.

I am pleased to be able to respond to this in practical terms by sending
herewith by first class post my cheque for £100 in order to expedite the
production of this spiritual landmark.

When I last saw Nicholas earlier this year I did not dare ask him regarding
progress on this when we met in Lostwithiel ( on the principle:  cowza nebes
an gwella ha scovarn yn pub ke.)

 I look forward very much to receiving the publication - ober an Spyrys Sans
yn wyr - an ken Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX