[Spellyans] An Beybel Sans in Kernowek

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Fri Mar 25 23:55:39 GMT 2011

On 25 Mar 2011, at 22:47, ewan wilson wrote:

> Thanks for that translation! Which form of Cornish exactly is it that's used? As a Unified man, I confess I rather like whatever version this is that Nicholas has used!

The orthography is the Standard Cornish which Spellyans was set up to define and work out.

I'm very pleased that you like it. For my part I find it easier to read than any other orthography, and I find that it is easier to write Cornish with it because it accurately reflects the sounds of the language -- which none of the other orthographies (except possibly Jenner's) does as well.