[Spellyans] 'Cornish'

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 23 20:34:05 GMT 2011

Just a thought- but how do the Bretons render adjectival 'Cornish' ? I wonder if older Breton may have done it differently from more recent forms?  Might this give us a clue as to how it was done in the contemparaneous Cornish, bearing in mind that Breton ultimately derives from early Cornish?

Ewan.