[Spellyans] gawas 'to get'

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Thu Sep 8 22:12:06 IST 2011

I said to Dan:

>> Well, put all the evidence together and publish it in Cornish Studies if you have the courage of your convictions. Because my reading of the evidence does not lead me to the same conclusion.

That's not "heated" though. I don't agree with Dan's description of what he says he's found. So we agree to disagree. I enjoin him to publish his findings comprehensively.

> The best solution for the present would be to allow speakers to write either genev or genef, etc. and either meneth and menedh, etc.

I am somewhat doubtful that the Partnership will want to add more options, given the way that requests for additional "side forms" were treated previously.