[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

christian.semmens at gmail.com christian.semmens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 12:00:00 IST 2012

then not only have we been disenfranchised, but the interests of traditional Cornish are being actively worked against. Maga is now a group whose function is to promulgate a modified version of Kemmyn. As such, they now become part of the problem and nothing to do with the 'solution'. Sadly I see no way forward with the process, it is beginning to look a betrayal.
Once again I suggest that it is not the traditional forms that need to justify their existence, it is those that derive their form from Kemmyn. Especially as their raison d'etre has been dropped. How can we move forward with this process the way things are?
Christian