[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sun Aug 5 16:25:12 IST 2012

A gowetha-oll,

I understand that this year's language conference has been arranged for 17th
November.   It is likely to be a two-day affair, and is also to encompass
Can rag Kernow.   As yet I am not sure of the venue.

The two days schedule  should enable a full discussion of outstanding
problems.

-        An ken Ken