[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Nicky Rowe nickyrowe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:38:05 IST 2012

Maga are working under the idea that it was agreed at Treyarnon that trad
forms would not be a separate orthography, just personal forms that can be
used by individuals - which is why the dictionary does not have trad forms.
It is the differing interpretations of the agreement that is causing the
problems - Jenefer has said the lack of clarity was useful in 2008 but has
caused problems since. If that is what was agreed then you can't really
work against it. But if you have a different interpretation of the
agreement then you need to tell them. They are not "working against"
traditional forms, they are just working to what was agreed (or what they
think was agreed).

Nicky