[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site + Y an W

David Trethewey davidtreth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:05:12 IST 2012

I'm think the set of changes from SWF main to SWF/T are not too
difficultly reducible to something a computer would understand. Steve
Harris has done a KK to SWF converter:
http://www.skodhya.org.uk/treylyans.htm

It would probably be even easier to do SWF/Main to SWF/T conversion
and vice-versa

David