[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Thu Aug 9 13:28:14 IST 2012

That seems like a very fair offer.

What has been produced is a dictionary produced for official and early
education use, and not one for everyday users of Cornish, especially
those who prefer to use traditional graphs which, as Nicholas points
out is a hefty proportion of the whole.
Whether intended or no, the perception is that traditional Cornish is
being pushed aside, and it needs some positive moves by MAGA to remove
that perception.

Craig