[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:50:29 IST 2012

Much of what you say below is controversial and I disagree with most of it.
Nonetheless the following should be pointed out: if we are resuscitating, reviving or revitalising an extinct language our orthography ought ipso facto to be traditional. Otherwise we are not reviving but conlanging. Having a non-traditional orthography is absurd in itself.
To give it preferential status is ridiculous.

Nicholas