[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:36:48 IST 2012

We have been through all this many times. I don't object to <dh>, I object to <dh> after unstressed syllables as you know perfectly well.
My objection to the SWF is that it was not the work of linguists. I wasn't allowed in the room, nor was Michael. You weren't there. It was
a bad compromise devised by amateurs.
In the long term SWF/K or T at least in its present form has no future.

Nicholas