[Spellyans] discussion

Lowe Jenefer jlowe at cornwall.gov.uk
Fri Aug 10 09:33:07 IST 2012

May I please say that I will respond to some of the discussion recently
as soon as I'm able, but at present I am getting about half an hour a
day to check email, which is not enough to read it, let alone respond
and working flat-out the rest of the time. I shall be back in the office
next week and able to give consideration to the comments and reply
properly.

Yn lel,

Jenefer Lowe

Development Manager / Dyghtyer displegya

Cornish Language Partnership / Keskowethyans an Taves Kernewek

Cornwall Council / Konsel Kernow

Dalvenie House / Chi Dalvenie

County Hall / Lys Kernow

Truro

TR1 3AY

tel: / pell: 01872 323465

email / ebost: jlowe at cornwall.gov.uk

website / gwiasva : www.magakernow.org.uk

Gwrewgh agan sewya der Twitter!

@magakernow

Gwrewgh agan kavos der Facebook!  Find us on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/magakernow

The Cornish Language Partnership is funded by the Department for
Communities and Local Government and Cornwall Council.

Arhesans Keskowethyans an Taves Kernewek yw provies gans an Asran rag
Kemenethow ha Governans Leel, ha Konsel Kernow

This e-mail and attachments are intended for above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please e-mail us immediately at enquiries at cornwall.gov.uk.
Please note that this e-mail may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with the relevant legislation and may need to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
Security Warning: It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. The Authority will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.