[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Fri Aug 10 16:39:43 IST 2012

As far as I could see the decision to have the k forms as main form
was political.  The KK representatives did not want to be seen by
their own people to be giving too much ground.

Will we be beyond all that in 2013?

If we are then we should err on the side of giving a bit more respect
to the SWF by moving it towards historical Cornish.

There is no difference in pronunciation of m and t forms except maybe
'hw' can sometimes lead to a mispronunciation.