[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Wed Aug 15 14:13:13 IST 2012

Dear Jenefer,
 If, as you say, "the point with the glossary is not orthography", then why is it in only one version of the SWF. A decision must have been made not to provide the traditional forms. That decision concerns orthography. You say that "The point with the SWF is to provide a neutral spelling for official use." But the spelling chosen for the SWF Glossary is not neutral. It derogates against those who prefer tradtional forms. You also write, "It does not mean and never has, that other orthographies are not supported." So how precisely do you intend to support other orthographies?
 Yours sincerely,
 Jon Mills  then whythetYagainst those who prefertraditional forms.