[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Hedley Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 18:08:06 IST 2012

Ogh, Jon whek,

MAGA supports SWF/T by not having it in their dictionary, nor in their signage, nor on their website, nor in their 'taster' sessions…nor anywhere else.

In the self same way, as Jenefer says, they support *all* the other forms of Cornish: historical MS Cornish, UC, UCR, RLC in its diverse guises, KS etc. And, from what we're seeing, we can look forward to even more 'support' for Traditional Cornish including SWF/T) after 2013, when it will doubtless disappear utterly from MAGA's remit

Why, that's just how the KKesva and the KKowethas have been supporting 'the whole Revival' since 1987. Did we not hear the 'Big Yin' (or was it the 'Big Yang'?) from the KKowethas as she told us just those same old whethlow at Lostwithiel last October?

Of course, all that 'support' has worked wonders, as shown by the plethora of fine publications in authentic Cornish produced over that period by Spyrys a Gernow, Agan Tavas, Cussel an Tavas, Evertype, Gwask an Orlewen and others.

Rak meth ha sham! Fatel yu hedna cales dhe gonvedhes?

Tullys A Taunton.