[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Aug 15 21:58:12 IST 2012

Indeed.  Towednack Parish Council did not accept MAGA's <Nansklodri>
for Nancledra and, instead decided upon <Nans Clodri>, which is there
to be seen on a very nicely painted sign.  (As there is firm
historical predecent for <-i> in the personal name, I have no
objection to it).  So there's one example already.

Craig