[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Thu Aug 16 15:27:22 IST 2012

As I use Late Cornish pronunciation, I tend to look at the LC evidence
(and there's more than just Pryce).  Bear with me, because my e-mail
service doesn't cater for superscript.

kes (circumflex over e): Lhuyd
keas (Gwavas, Pryce, Borlase)
keaze (Gwavas)

Place-name (Carn Kez, Sennen [circumflex over e])
Kern Kees 1699
Kern Keez 1754

Craig