[Spellyans] SWF (t) and Maga web site

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Fri Aug 17 17:15:42 IST 2012

Nicky,
 I agree that many, perhaps even the vast majority, would like to see a single written form for Cornish. I also agree with you regarding why a single written form is needed. However it seems that the majority would like the single written form to be one that includes all and only their particular preferences. And that is why I am of the opinion that the Cornish language community is not yet ready for a single written form. Like it or not, it is going to be some considerable time before any single written form is broadly accepted by the Cornish language community. In the meantime, plurality of form is something that we will all have to live with and find ways to work together with.
 Ol an gwella,
 Jon