[Spellyans] Trailya

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Dec 3 17:01:07 GMT 2012

All I can see, gentlemen, is eyes off the ball - yet again - for next year's review, despite my warnings.
What is decided in 2013 is IT as far as fundable Cornish, "official" Cornish, and Cornish for schools (and therefore the future) is concerned.

Do you WANT the SWF to be KK2?  Because that is what will happen if you don't get focussed.

Craig