[Spellyans] Cornish language declared extinct by UN

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Fri Feb 3 13:05:14 GMT 2012

Nev's right.  The UN was initially advised by London, without any
input from Cornwall.  Once the story appeared there was hell to pay
and the UN realised the truth.  The revised classification of
"critically endangered" is good, because it should have the effect of
enhancing international awareness of the language.

Craig