[Spellyans] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Nicholas Williams via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Feb 9 17:55:45 GMT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Nicholas Williams requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Michael,

- Nicholas

Accept invitation from Nicholas Williams
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-gyg392i1-10/ISP2YgrtHpTwHWN_HPy20TqZk_zmbMg9SRR/blk/I3350710412_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8Nd30NdP0RcPd9bSoQejwNsRBdbPANdz8Ocz4Se3kLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3T6VW9sjUjXR41

View invitation from Nicholas Williams
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6ydk8u-gyg392i1-10/ISP2YgrtHpTwHWN_HPy20TqZk_zmbMg9SRR/blk/I3350710412_2/39vcz4Qc34Tc3kPcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=29PTdxP9kjXR41

Why might connecting with Nicholas Williams be a good idea?

Nicholas Williams's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Nicholas Williams's invitation, check Nicholas Williams's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation