[Spellyans] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 9 18:44:26 GMT 2012

Nicholas (and anyone on Spellyans wyho want to connect via LinkedIn),

Hi thanks for the invitation - unfortunately my LinkedIn account isn't
associated with this eMail address - I do have one associated with another
email at: herbie.blackburn at bt.com - so please request any connection via
that address.

Many thanks,

Herbie (a.k.a Kevin - its a long story!)

eMail:  <mailto:kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com> kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail - thanks

  _____