[Spellyans] Hello

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Feb 13 09:17:20 GMT 2012

Delia,

Welcome to the list.

This looks like I have missed out in being able to complete my Cornish
language studies in Unified.  I managed to get up to grade three a few years
ago, and later some of grade four.   But a busy life and too many
commitments in the language planning business have meant I have had to make
some priorities.

I had hoped to get to this year's Penseythen and Degol Porthya - but
conflicting commitments at a late juncture ruled that out.

I do think that the Kesva might have gone about this differently and instead
of instituting a final closure date, left those of us already with grade
track record the opportunity to complete when ready.

-        an ken Ken