[Spellyans] The Beast of Bodmin Moor: Best Goon Brèn

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 7 12:09:07 GMT 2012

Will we begin to see books like this in eBook form?

Love using my Kindle even to read .pdf scans rather than text - great
facility to capture notes as you go and re-access the exact spot again at
press of a button. Reading Rev. Williams' Cornu Brittanicum on Kindle at
present - works brilliantly, ans so much more restful than reading it off a
PC screen.

I'll never replace my library of hardcopies, but loving the eBook-age!!

Regards

Herbie