[Spellyans] The Beast of Bodmin Moor: Best Goon Brèn

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Jan 8 10:16:31 GMT 2012

On 7 Jan 2012, at 12:09, Herbie Blackburn wrote:

> Will we begin to see books like this in eBook form?

This isn't a priority for me. In the first place, it is not at all trivial to convert a book into eBook format; certainly any control one has over typography, font choice, etc. is out the window. My books are not just "plain text"; I take some care in presentation.

For a graphics-intensive book like The Beast of Bodmin Moor, it would make for a very large file indeed.

I may look into eBooks at some time in the future, but for now, I have plenty of traditional publishing projects in hand.

> I'll never replace my library of hardcopies, but loving the eBook-age!!

I hope you enjoy the book. :-)