[Spellyans] Plural forms

Nicky Rowe nickyrowe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 11:06:34 IST 2012

Do we know what the most common way of forming large numbers in the texts
was, if any?

I've been asking around and there is confusion even among fluent speakers
about how to distinguish 283,000, 200,083 and 203,080, due to position of
the 'mil'.

If the 'a vilyow' way is common in the texts I might prefer to just use
that system...

Nicky