[Spellyans] yesterday's BIG surprise

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Jun 4 13:06:04 IST 2012

Yes, Craig, You have beaten me to it !

Gloriana, the Queen's Royal Rowbarge led the way, ' flying the flags of all
the constituent nations of the UK', according to the commentator.

This included Baner Peran in the middle of them all.

Lucky there was no officer of the Metropolitan Police on board to tear it
down.

Royal recognition at last.  And as you say St Patrick's Saltire for Northern
Ireland, which in fact has no legal standing whatsoever in that province.

- an ken Ken