[Spellyans] yesterday's BIG surprise

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Jun 4 18:14:52 IST 2012

Nicholas,

We shall certainly agree on fimbriated - although I would very much welcome
instruction on the difference between dimidiated and quarterly per saltire
countercharged.

I am reliant in this on my instruction when in the scouts.  The awareness of
the right way up to fly the flag stood me in good stead in army service.
The frequent absence of such awareness today leads to much misuse of the
national flag - which would not be tolerated in countries such as the USA.

-an ken Ken