[Spellyans] Plural forms

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:10:20 IST 2012

Nicky will have Python as part of her Linux distribution.

Might I suggest you all re-evaluate your expensive choice of American
privately owned software and support the general advancement of the
software development efforts of all mankind and chose the Free
alternatives.

Fan-boys excused, as you can't help yourselves :)

If you need help There is tons of it out there, or as the destination
of last resort, myself.

Try it,

You might just like it (and do the world a favour at the same time)

Christian