[Spellyans] yesterday's BIG surprise

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:24:08 IST 2012

Being not a fully recognised part of the UK, the flag of Cornwall has
no part in the pantomime. It is not part of the Royal territories, but
is a extraterritorial to the Crown territories.

It is the popular flag chosen by the people of the territory of the
Duchy of Cornwall.

Its inclusion is therefore incongruous.

Interesting and exciting to see it get such prominent display, but
alongside the dual flags of England and the country of Motability????

No! The Flag of Cornwall had no business being there.

I leave the discussion of anachronistic privilege by birthright to
another time and place as instructed by the moderator.

Christian