[Spellyans] yesterday's BIG surprise

John Nash mim.oldwellstudio at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 5 10:31:46 IST 2012

Having taken very little interest in the Jubilee I had to be in
London for personal reasons and was astonished when using the tube to
see a newspaper with what appeared to a flag of St Piran amongst
those on the royal barge. I did a bit of a double take, but didn't
buy a paper so assumed I'd misunderstood what I'd seen. Things like
that just don't happen without some considerable significance, so I
look forward to hearing more.
John