[Spellyans] Plural forms

David Trethewey davidtreth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:19:52 IST 2012

I use Ubuntu myself - and it and most other Linux includes python, but
it is also possible to run it under Micro$oft by downloading the Windows
version of the Python interpreter.

I wonder if the "sociolinguistics" of a minority operating system is
akin to that of a minority language, since I assumed you all used
Windows I thought I should create a Windows .exe.

David