[Spellyans] yesterday's BIG surprise

Pat Miller patmiller4 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 5 12:34:24 IST 2012

An interesting fact -  Sir David Brewer who greeted the Queen just before she boarded the royal barge, a past Lord Mayor of London, and also past president of London Cornish Association with a home at Bodmin and married to Tessa Jorda, President of Chartered Linguists. I believe the Brewers are a Bodmin/Lostwithiel family.
Pat

Pat Miller - Myrgh Jowna
Menystrores an Wiasva - Website Manager
www.gorsedhkernow.org.uk