[Spellyans] Partnership Meeting and SWF Review

Janice Lobb janicelobb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:41:07 GMT 2012

The idea, surely, of having "active" users is to have people who have been
trying to use SWF and encountering problems which need to be addressed. It
doesn't necessarily mean whole hearted supporters of SWF. Anyone who has
just been sitting back and hoping that it will go away wouldn't be so on
the ball. Nothing sinister that I can see. You and Nicholas probably know
its short-comings better than anyone. Just make sure that when the
questionnaire comes round you put yourselves down as "users" in some
capacity or other! The Review Board will have to consult all groups anyway.
Jan