[Spellyans] musical 'score' ?

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Sun Mar 25 09:46:21 IST 2012

I'm sure ‹scor› would work fine. Another possibility would be to use ‹devyn musik› (or if you prefer ‹devyn ilow›) or ‹devyn piano›. I calqed this on German ‹Klavierauszug› which translates as "piano-excerpt". The origin of English "score" is the same as the word "score" for twenty and is attested since the 18th century, where music was arranged on a piece of paper in lines of twenty.
Dan