DELIABROTHERTON at aol.com DELIABROTHERTON at aol.com
Mon May 14 09:39:38 BST 2012

Is Jenefer Lowe coming at it from a different angle perhaps?  I have  heard
her say that she dislikes the use of the word traditional  applied to KU/r
because KK is also based on traditional Cornish, suggesting that  a
different word would be acceptable while not suggesting anything  herself.  I
realise that our use of traditional refers to more than just  the starting point
for KU/r orthography but others may not see it that  way?

Personally I dislike the tag 'Main' which to me seems meaningless in the
context of a language.

Delia Brotherton