[Spellyans] Why learn Cornish?

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Wed May 2 22:27:02 IST 2012

Dan,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I'm OK with <manndonyans> "fine-tuning", though I would personally want to spell that with a single <m>. I also suggest <fin-composa> for "to fine-tune".
I suppose "mind" could be <mind> or <concyans>.
For "electrode" we could have <brennik tredanek> but I prefer <electrod>. I would drop the <-e>.
I don't agree with <tybyansow gorwiw>. This seems to mean something like "completely good ideas". However, in the context of the quoted text, "brainwave" refers to the electrical activity in the brain.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim