Nicky Rowe nickyrowe at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:44:33 IST 2012

Eddie said:

"As the 'traditional' form has been deliberately marginalised and sidelined
by MAGA itself, Jenefer is accurately stating the status quo that MAGA has
allowed to happen."

I think that's a bit unfair. Jenefer and everyone at the Maga office work
according to the AHG agreement - an agreement that says that the main form
will be used by public bodies. There were representatives from the
traditional group on the AHG so surely they must have agreed to this too.
As for the Partnership itself and its own agreements since then you would
need to speak to whoever's on it to get their view.

Nicky