Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Thu May 10 11:31:37 IST 2012

Parish Councils are public bodies, but the "Nans Cludri" sign I saw
yesterday at Nancledra (not a Highways sign but a bespoke painted
sign) shows that Towednack Parish Council has chosen to exercise its
own preference and independence.  In any case, officialdom is a
minority within the language movement (and we all know what others
have crowed about "minorities").

I still feel that Eddie has a point - not nearly enough is being done
to support users of the Traditional Graphs.  Even the new online SWF
dictionary relegates it to a few lines in the Foreword, and I still
get: "That's not SWF" when it IS.

Craig