Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Fri May 11 19:05:04 IST 2012

Further to the above, what exactly is "so-called" about traditional
graphs.  Doesn't that sort of phrase illustrate contempt?
MAGA needs to ask itself whether it intends unity and co-operation, or
further division and mistrust, because wording like that hardly
inspires confidence in the former set of choices.

Craig